Friday, August 7, 2009

Guess What?

Do you know what this pic means?

That's right! Tonight I managed to get up off my ass and start running again.

I really felt like crap earlier today. I was so tired, my calves/ankles/feet were swollen and achy, and I was restless. Even though it's almost 1am right now and I am still tired, I really feel better after having exercised.

I started the couch to 5k plan over again. The running intervals really weren't too bad and I felt like I could do a bit more (but I didn't).

More details tomorrow (later today - hah) and more about my new toy/incentive shown in the pic.

I really can't believe I finally dragged myself back out there. It only took me 2.5 months.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Your running again!


    My icecream maker is a Hamil*ton Bea*ch. I like it, it's super easy to use. You just freeze the bowl part and mix up the ice cream base and go. I think my mom got it @ big box store... It was a Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! Good for you!! It's so ok to take a little break and really 2 1/2 months is nothing compared to the grand scheme of things!

    I think I have the exact same Garmin... coolest thing ever, right? I can't wait to start running again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you for getting back into running. I'm, um, a year and a half out and in dire danger of never returning.

    g

    ReplyDelete