Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday - The Good and The Bad

Good: It's almost time to go home!
Bad: Still two more days of work until the weekend.

Good: We may be painting the new walls in the basement this weekend!
Bad: Being in the middle of renovation is so annoying.

Good: We get to go shopping tonight to try and find a bar sink and some tile for the new counter.
Bad: We have to go shopping tonight to try and find a bar sink and some tile for the new counter. (So conflicted - I love looking at all the stuff but then I feel overwhelmed when trying to pick out things that actually go together or when we can't find anything we like.)

Good: I haven't gained any weight since last spring when I last was weighing myself regularly.
Bad: I haven't lost any either.

Good: I had a semi-bizarre baby dream last night that my husband and I had twins, a boy and a girl. (he actually delivered them but yeah... we'll ignore that part for now.)
Bad: I woke up feeling dazed and sad. (which usually happens after a particularly vivid dream of motherhood.)

Good: It's 4 degrees warmer right now that it was earlier in the day.
Bad: It's still only 12 degrees.

Good: We actually might get home tonight in enough time to make dinner (depending on how long shopping goes on for).
Bad: I have no idea what we should make.

2 comments:

  1. Jill-i don't have much time to read and catch up about you tonight, but I wanted to connect. Thanks for your comments on my blog. And there is hope. I'll be sure to check in with you as soon as I can-just know you are not alone. My husband is from the Finger Lakes in NY. So you feel close to home being in Albany-even though that's still a bit of drive. I know NY and love it. I look forward to getting to know you better. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been finishing our basement and I am so bad at making decisions!
    I love baby dreams and HATE waking up from them.
    12 degrees? I should stop complaining about how cold I am...
    Thanks again for your comment!

    ReplyDelete