Friday, January 30, 2009

Five Fabulous Questions

For all the Bloggers that want to play! Here's how it works: 1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." 2. I will respond by e-mailing you 5 questions. 3. You update your blog with the answers to the questions. 4. You include this explanation and an offer to interview others. 5. When you receive the comment from another, you will send them 5 questions.

1. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for? (and you can't wish for more wishes!)

This is a tough one actually. If I seriously had three wishes I think I would wish for things like, my (step)dad and grandpa to be alive, my husband/sisters/brother/mother/father to have very happy, long lives, etc. I think way to much into this question :) Speaking very selfishly, I'd wish for:

-My husband and I to truelly live "happily ever after" - I want to be 85 yrs old, sitting with him in our living room, watching TV, and still completely in love with each other.

-To get pregnant at least once, ending in a healthy baby->child->teenager->adult.

-To win the lottery for enough money to keep my husband and I at our current lifestyle but allow us the option of whether or not to continue working full time. (We really have it pretty good right now but it would be awesome not to have to worry about our financial future, have savings for our child(ren) and have enough to help out our families if they need it.)

2. What do you like best about where you live?

The best thing about where I live is that my husband is here :) If it weren't for him I would not live in NY. I also really enjoy the fall colors in this area.

3. If you could have one "do over" in life, but the ending would still be where you are now, what would it be?

A lot of my regrets in my life stem from my first marriage and the couple years leading to our divorce. However, I would not want to apply a "do over" to those times since they would definitely change my life with my husband now. I think if I could have a "do over", I would not have dropped out of college at 19. At the time, I was seriously thinking of transferring to a marine biology school in TX - I really wish I would have done that.

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Picking only from places I have visited or lived before, I would choose to live in Southern CA. I lived there for three years and loved the area and the climate. I never felt an earthquake and didn't mind the traffic; however, I think I would be worried about potential earthquakes if I were to decide to move there permanently. Speaking more generally - I would just love to live within walking distance of the ocean.

5. How do you indulge?

I indulge by spending hours on the internet reading stories and information about pregnancy, childbirth, child raising, etc and (only as of 2008) by reading blogs. I also indulge (with my husband) by going out to eat, often... I love all kinds of food. TODAY I'm indulging by eating these:
dark chocolate covered pretzels - YUM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment