Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Week 1.1; Day 3

Last night C went with me (and River) again and we did very well, running the entire 60 seconds of all eight times. We even went a little faster than we have before. We ended on a 60 second run, past my house and continued about 1/3 of the loop (.1 mile) which is the farthest we've/I've gone in the 20 min time.

Total distance traveled ~1.8 miles. Still stretching after warm-up and at the end. Oooh how I enjoy that ending stretch session. My legs ached last night but nothing abnormal (I don't think) and my foot was hurting, which kind of worried me, but it doesn't hurt today. My knee is still doing well.

I think I'll start the week 2 instruction (longer jog/walk intervals) on Thursday and see how I do.

I'm happy with the progression so far but I'm feeling sad and unhappy in general for other reasons... a separate post on that soon I think. Maybe later today...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Keep it up! You can do it!

    Picture me cheering right next to you!!

    ReplyDelete